Diva would like to wish our following employees good luck on their journey as they start their Learnership Programme.
Facilitator: Shirley Botes
This qualification is intended for junior managers, or those aspiring to these
positions. Junior managers include team leaders, supervisors, foremen and
The focus of this qualification has been designed to enable learners to be
competent in a range of knowledge, skills, attitudes and values including:
- Gathering and analysing information.
- Analysing events that impact on a business and its competitive
- Complying with organisational standards.
- Motivating an individual or team.
- Negotiating in a work situation.
- Understanding the role of business strategy as it applies to junior
- Managing the budget within a specific area of responsibility.
- Applying management principles and practices within a specific area of
- Managing work unit performance to achieve goals.
- Behaving ethically and promoting ethical behaviour in a work situation.
- Demonstrating understanding of the consequences in a work unit of HIV/AIDS.
The learners who achieve this qualification will be able to demonstrate
competencies in management relating to Planning, Organising, Leading,
Controlling and Ethics.
Overall, this qualification will ensure that learners are
- Developing plans to achieve defined objectives.
- Organising resources in accordance with a developed plan.
- Leading a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives.
- Monitoring performance to ensure compliance to a plan.
- Making decisions based on a code of ethics.